Happy Valentines day!
I hope you are all doing well and that yo enjoyed some time together yesterday.
I have several items for the upcoming week.
Today – Tuesday
4:45 – Tuesday Night Jazz (NOTE! Tuesday prime will meet at 6:45. We had to swap rehearsal times to accommodate some scheduling issues)
6:45 – Tuesday Prime rehearsal
IF THERE IS NO SCHOOL Thursday, JAZZ WILL TAKE PLACE Friday
7:00 a.m – Morning band rehearsal
2:30 p.m – Unified basketball game – this should be done by 4
5:30 p.m – Thursday Jazz Brass Sectional
6:00 p.m – Thursday Jazz
7:00 a.m – Morning band
That is all for this week. Looking ahead a bit:
Monday – 2/27/17 – ALL JAZZ WILL BE HELD Monday THIS WEEK! This is to prepare us for our upcoming District Jazz Festival on the 28th!
2:30 – Tuesday Prime Jazz
4:00 – Tuesday Night Jazz
6:00 – Thursday Night Jazz
Tuesday – 2/28/17 DISTRICT 3 JAZZ FESTIVAL
– This is for ALL jazz students
– Location: BHS
– Attire: Jazz Performance attire
– There is a $5 admission fee for the festival as this is a district event
3:20 – Tuesday Prime Arrival
3:50 – Tuesday Prime Warm Up
4:20 – Tuesday Prime Performance
4:50 – Tuesday Prime Clinic
6:00 – Tuesday Jazz Warm Up
6:30 – Tuesday Jazz Performance
7:00 – Tuesday Jazz Clinic
7:30 – Thursday Jazz Warm Up
8:00 – Thursday Jazz Performance
8:30 – Thursday Jazz Clinic
– We are looking for 2 volunteers who are willing to sell tickets. If you are available, PLEASE let me know.
Wednesday – 3/1
– 6:30 p.m – Mattress Sale Fundraiser/ Boosters meeting – This critically important for all parents.
– This is an easy fundraiser that we will be having here at the school.
– The meeting should last no more than one hour.
– There will be an opportunity for students to make a lot of money to offset the cost of the trip.
– PLEASE make every effort to attend!
I believe that is all that I have for this week. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Thank you all so much for your support of the BHS music program! I truly appreciate all of you and thank you for being such vital parts of the music community!
Have a WONDERFUL vacation!